Immigration Property Reports

Service-page-Immigration-Property-Reports1The United Kingdom Border Agency require Immigration Property Inspection reports to be produced for foreign nationals from outside the EEC applying for a Visa to settle in the UK. These are typically used by husbands, wives, fiancée’s applying for a visa to move to the UK.

For the Visa Applications the Home Office specify the following:

“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”

Our Immigration property reports, also known as Entry Clearance Inspection Reports – Immigration Accommodation Reports – Immigration Housing Survey Reports or UKBA Property Reports are used to demonstrate the applicants have suitable accommodation available to them upon arrival in the United Kingdom.

We inspect the sponsor’s accommodation and write a report detailing the property layout, size of rooms, number of occupants, any defects etc. The accommodation inspection will involve our surveyor assessing that the property is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards under the Housing Act 2004, is in a good repair and is not statutorily overcrowded under the Housing Act 1985, Part X and shall have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant.

Our property inspection reports are professionally produced by RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) ensuring the highest standards of service and absolute assurance of acceptance by the Home Office. Our service can have a dispatched to your home within 24hours, with reports issued within a working day.

For further information please contact us to talk through your requirements, we are happy to offer our advice on the accommodation and property reports for your visa application.

Call: 01283 499044